When property owners in Casas Adobes, Nogales, Oro Valley, Nogales, Mexico and Marana think about getting their landscapes designed and installed, one of the first things they think of is about installing a lawn. There is something very alluring about having a fresh, green, lush lawn in your garden or backyard. It adds life to the surroundings and becomes a great backdrop to install plantings and trees too.
However, no matter what size of lawn you have on your property, it’s important that you mow, water, de-weed and fertilize it etc. with regularity, just as you would with the rest of the landscaping. But most people lead busy lives and hardly find the time to maintain these spaces well. Lack of maintenance will only end up making your landscape and lawn look dull and drab and will mar the appearance of your property.
The one way to overcome this problem yet have a lawn is to opt for artificial turf installation. Many of our long-time customers in and around Drexel Heights, Sierra Vista, Tucson, Catalina Foothills and Flowing Wells have enquired about this lawn option. Some have also had their qualms about getting synthetic turf installed; but the fact is that it’s a great option to have the greenery you want, without all the associated hassles.
The Benefits of Artificial GrassWhen we get enquiries about this installation, we provide our customers complete details about the materials used in the work, the pros and cons of opting for this turf, the maintenance requirements etc. Consider the following points:
- Grass lawns have to be mowed and edged regularly. You have to ensure they are watered and fertilized regularly too. As mentioned earlier, this is something you will never have to worry about when you are get artificial turf installed on your property.
- If you have kids and/or pets in your home, you don’t have to worry about them getting affected by mud or even allergy-causing weeds and you don’t have to stress over muddy paw-prints either.
- It’s an environment-friendly option as you won’t have to use gas-powered trimmers and mowers- this reduces the pollution levels
- Installation is easy and you can start using the lawn soon after we fit it
- It’s a very cost-effective option in the long term and since you spend very less on maintenance, it goes a long way in bringing down the costs
- Synthetic grass is hardwearing and all it requires is an occasional hosing to keep it clean and dust-free
- In case of any repairs, that too can be done quickly, with the least amount of hassle.
Regardless of which way you look at it, getting an artificial grass lawn on your property is an excellent way to add to its beauty and functionality. We have over 15 years of experience in the landscaping field and when you choose us to get your faux grass lawn installed, you can be assured that you will be getting the best.
For any more information about this material and artificial turf cost, call the Sonomascape experts at 520-203-8863. Tell us what your requirements are; we assure you the best solutions at the best pricing.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in AZ: