Most properties in and around Green Valley, Sahuarita, Tucson, Marana, Vail and Oro Valley have landscaped spaces. These gardens and yards add charm and elegance to a home and increase its value too. We at Sonomascape have handled a number of landscaping projects for clients in and around Tucson, Catalina Foothills and Tubac too.
While softscaping and hardscaping are part and parcel of every landscape, the simple fact is that homeowners now look for much more than having just a lawn, trees and plants on their property. They want their landscape to look unique and attractive. With this in view we recommend the use of decorative concrete in our projects.
Concrete Coatings - The FeaturesConcrete is a material that for very long was associated with words like drab, boring and grey; but now its moved out of that mold. Decorative concrete flooring is now increasingly being used in the most prestigious commercial and residential projects across the region. So what is decorative concrete and what is it that makes it such a popular material?
- We incorporate decorative concrete surfaces that are unique in their styling and texture
- These are very different from stamped concrete (which is commonly used in many outdoor spaces on residential and commercial properties)
- We provide overlays, acid staining, and concrete polishing services and work on projects involving existing or new exterior and interior concrete surfaces
- We achieve a range of design applications without compromising the structural integrity of the installation
- Concrete is inherently a very versatile and strong material and the rendering techniques we use help create distinctive flooring
- These patterned and stained concrete surfaces are polished to perfection and these add to the elegance of the indoor and outdoor areas of your property
- You can choose between textured colored designs to standard concrete finishes
Many homeowners wonder whether these concrete coatings will last long and whether it will be too much trouble maintaining them. We use the best materials and techniques in our work and this ensures your concrete surface stays looking good for a number of years. The flooring will be stained, sealed and polished to perfection and this means you get value for money. In some instances, customers ask us to handle concrete resurfacing and we do this too.
Today outdoor living has become a very popular trend and the outdoor spaces on a residential property are being designed and installed with care and attention to detail. We focus on installing surfaces that will add to the aesthetics and value of your property and provide you value for money. If you have any specific design ideas, we will give them form; on the other hand if you want our designers to provide some design ideas, we can do that too. Regardless of the scope of the project, we handle it to perfection.
For a free decorative concrete estimate, call Sonomascape at (520) 203-8863. We encourage you to visit our showroom at The Green Valley Mall. You can also drop us a line via this email.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in AZ: