The outdoor spaces on your property tend to see a great deal of wear& tear. This is on account of the foot and vehicular traffic some of the spaces see (like driveways, entranceways, pathways and walkways). In addition, changes in the weather do their bit; and dirt, debris, moss and mildew, oil stains etc. do the rest. Regardless of how well you maintain it, over time, you find that the hardscaping/masonry features on your property start looking lack-luster.
Masonry Cleaning & Sealing
In fact, if you don’t address this issue on time, the different features will also start deteriorating and you may end up spending a lot of effort and money on getting them replaced or repaired. The best way to avoid all these hassles is to opt for Sonomascape’s custom masonry cleaning and sealing services.
We have more than 15 years of experience in this field and over the years have handled a large number of paver clean and seal projects for customers across Drexel Heights, Sierra Vista, Tucson, Catalina Foothills and Flowing Wells. We also have a large number of customers across Casas Adobes, Nogales, Oro Valley, Nogales, Mexico and Marana.
Masonry Cleaning Plans – What’s Included?We are the experts that are in sync with the latest concrete and paver cleaning techniques and use the latest and most advanced equipment too. You can choose from our one-off services or our fortnightly/monthly/annual masonry cleaning plans. The different aspects we focus on, as part of our work are:
- Weatherproofing solutions for outdoor kitchen walls and roofs
- Removal of sprinkler stains and applying sealants on masonry features- this protects them from rainwater and irrigation damage.
- Concrete polishing and coating
- Pressure washing of paving stones
- Paver sanding and sealing
- Pressure cleaning retaining walls, garden steps planter walls etc
- Cleaning fireplaces and firepits
- Cleaning of other masonry features like columns and walls
- Patio paver cleaning and sealing
- Cleaning decking pavers
When you choose to get all these spaces cleaned on a regular basis from us, you will see the difference in the way they look. You will notice a sea change in the appearance of your garden and yard, and will be more encouraged to use these spaces.
Masonry Cleaning ProcessWe follow a very methodical approach to our masonry cleaning jobs:
- When you call us, we come over to your location and survey all the spaces that need to be cleaned.
- Since we have been operating in this space for such a long time, we know exactly where to look and our experts are able to spot even the starting signs of landscape masonry deterioration.
- We then provide you a detailed quote for cleaning retaining walls, the driveway, interlocking paver patio, decks, outdoor kitchen, poolscapes, fire pit and fireplace areas etc
- Once you approve the quote, we then start the job and complete it to your 100% satisfaction
- We are very thorough in our job, use environment-friendly cleaning agents and techniques and complete the job efficiently.
For more information, speak with the Sonomascape experts at 520-203-8863. Tell us what your concrete cleaning requirements are; we assure you the best solutions at the best pricing.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in AZ: